Free Shipping On All Orders
Do It Yourself: Pumpkin Spice Latte
It's October which means ... pumpkin spice everything!
Some love it, some hate it. Either way, you can't deny it's strong presence during these holiday months. We decided to make our own version of the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte and you know what? It was pretty darn good.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Whipped cream
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of milk (any kind works)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + more for serving
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract