Customer Service/Telesales Ordering: Toll Free (855) 330-0188
Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Snow Warranty Email: email@example.com
For Press, Booking, Music Licensing or Band inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm (PST)
***Closed on Holidays***
Volcom wants to assure you are 100% satisfied with the product you purchased, which is why we offer a FREE 45 day return period on all items ordered via phone or online store.
- Items must be in 100% resalable condition
- Return timeframe starts from original purchase date
- All returns must be initiated from the original point of sale
- Prepaid return labels are only available to customers within the US (excluding Canada and all other US territories)
- All other return must be shipped back to us using an insurable traceable carrier
Return Claim Process:
- Call or email our Customer Service team and have your order # and items you wish to return available.
- Once your request is received we will email you a return authorization number (RMA#), and a pre paid FedEx shipping label to have the product returned to us.
- Print the label out and drop your package off at the nearest FedEx shipping location: (http://www.fedex.com/locate/)
- Once we receive and inspect the product, we will process your return and automatically apply a refund to the original credit card on file for your order.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for credit to clear
- Original shipping charges will not be added to credit
- Items not returned in 100% resalable condition will be subject to a restocking fee (5%-10%)
- All exchanges will be processed as a refund and a replacement order will need to be placed separately.
Note: Products or packages mailed directly to Volcom Headquarters without RMA# will be REFUSED and returned to the sender at their cost. RMA numbers are valid for only 30 days and will be returned if received after 30 day period.
Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy: Volcom apparel and accessories are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the original date of purchase.
Warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an authorized Volcom Dealer (Copy of receipt or bank statement reflecting authorized Dealer also accepted). The Volcom warranty program does not cover any defects due to improper fit and any alteration to the product will void the warranty.
*If product cannot be repaired and is no longer available, a like item will be selected for replacement*
Footwear Warranty Policy: Volcom warrants all footwear products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of thirty 30 days from the original date of purchase. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose the product was originally designed. This warranty does not apply to damage related to accident, alteration, improper care, misuse or negligence.
Bag Warranty: All Volcom bags and luggage are warranted against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and does not cover damage from normal wear and tear, accidents, abuse, or the normal breakdown of colors and materials. Luggage damage incurred during airline handling is not covered by this warranty, and claims in such cases should be made directly with the airline. A valid proof of purchase (Receipt or bank statement) must be presented with all claims for warranty services.
Warranty Return Process:
- Call or email our Customer Service team and have your receipt/order number and style(s) ready with the items you wish to have warranted.
- We will request that you take pictures of the damaged/defective product and email them to email@example.com for evaluation.
- Once your digital request is received, a warranty technician will evaluate and notify you if it is warrantable (typically 24-48 hour turnaround time) (excluding holidays).
- By law, garments sent in for repair or replacement must be clean; please wash items for repair before mailing.
- All products must be received within 30 days of contacting Volcom’s Customer Service.
- Once we receive and inspect the physical product, a warranty representative will be in contact with you regarding the available options.
Note: Products or packages mailed directly to Volcom Headquarters without return authorization number will be REFUSED and returned to sender at their cost
Snow Technical Outerwear:
View Snow Line: http://snow.volcom.com
Authorized Snow Dealer Locator: http://www.volcom.com/dealer-locator/
(2 Year Warranty):
Volcom warrants the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Warranty period is valid only with a copy of the original receipt. If owner does not have original receipt, manufacturing date will be used as the start of the warranty period. This warranty only applies to product purchased at an authorized Volcom dealership (authorized dealership listing can be found at www.volcom.com).
This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions for the purpose of which the product is designed. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear; or, damage related to accident, alteration, improper care, misuse, and/or negligence; or, the natural breakdown of colors and materials over time; or any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages. The use of bleaches, wash additives, dry cleaning, over drying, or never washing your garment may damage the waterproof coating and nullify the product warranty. Please pay close attention to the care instructions provided on the care label of your garment. In the event of a defect, return the product with proof of purchase to the Volcom dealer from which the product was purchased. If you are unable to contact the Volcom dealer, please contact Volcom Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event customer needs to ship product to Volcom, product must be shipped in a trackable method at customer’s expense. Volcom cannot be held accountable for any lost or unfound shipments. Once Volcom has repaired or replaced the garment, Volcom ships the product to the customer in a trackable method and at Volcom’s expense. California state law requires that products accepted for repair be clean; therefore, any soiled or unwashed product returned from customer will be rejected and returned back to customer without repairs made and at customer’s cost.
If the product is found by Volcom to be defective, the product will be repaired or replaced, at Volcom’s discretion with the same or comparable product. Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired, at Volcom’s discretion, for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.